Suitable for particulate protection against sanding, grinding, drilling, mold remediation, smelting, and welding.
G01 OV P10 particulate filter provides at least 99.97% filtration efficiency against particulate, solid and liquid aerosols including oil aerosols.
Helps provide protection for certain particles found in welding at concentrations up to 10X the Permissible Exposure Lim its (PEL)
Silica and Concrete Dust
To reduce exposure to respirable crystalline silica dusts when used in accordance to OSHA Regulation 29 CFR 1926.1153.
- NIOSH approved P100 cartridge provides 99.97% filtration efficiency against all airborne particulates, including oil mists and solids
- Professional Series™ half mask provides more comfort and greater durability
- Silicone facepiece is soft and comfortable
- Head strap assembly is easy-to-adjust
- Kit includes half mask respirator, (2) P100 respirator cartridges, and bonus
- Replacement cartridges sold separately
1 x half mask respirator, 2 x P100 cartridges, 1 x bonus hygiene storage container
No respirator sold by Peke Safety is suitable for asbestos remediation.
All respiratory and safety equipment, regardless of approval, should not be used without prior medical sign-off by a certified physician.