The HydraCool evaporative cooling vest for Multiple Sclerosis delivers 72 hours of cooling in conditions up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit and 90% relative humidity.
Whether you are outdoors in high ambient heat conditions or working around the home on everyday tasks, the HydraCool evaporative cooling vest can help prevent dehydration and reduce risk of exhaustion or fatigue.
Flexible construction makes it ideal for physical activities, leisurely wear and everything in between without any discomfort.
The vest is equipped with a reinforced zipper and a v-neck comfort collar. Charging the vest is done by immersing it in water for a period of 10 to 15 minutes. It can also be frozen, which extends the period of cooling to 75 hours. The vest is machine washable and life expectancy is approximately 100 cycles.
3 easy ways to use Hydracool:
1. Keep in a cooler or freezer to grab and go whenever you need it
2. Activate and wear under or over your clothing
3. Stay safe, stay cool and feel better
S/M : 37 to 39 in (Chest)
M/L: 39 to 41 in (Chest)
L/XL: 41 to 44 in (Chest)
2XL/3XL: 46 to 48 in (Chest)
- Functional up to 104F / 90% relative humidity
- Reduces fatigue and risk of dehydration for athletes
- Can be frozen for additional evaporation time and cooling sensation
1 x HydraCool Evaporative Cooling Vest
All respiratory and safety equipment, regardless of approval, should not be used without prior medical sign-off by a certified physician.