Estimated Shipping Date: March 23
This respirator has been approved as a NIOSH N95 filtering facepiece respirator, for use in healthcare settings, as a Surgical N95 Respirator conforming to recognized standards for biocompatibility, flammability, and fluid resistance.
Up to 50% lower breathing resistance compared to many molded N95 designs.
NIOSH N95 provides at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles.
• Extremely low breathing resistance of 4.1mm H2O inhalation and 5.1mm exhalation- you hardly notice you’re wearing an N95 respirator
• Latex-free synthetic rubber head straps for comfortable tension profile
• Staple-free smoothness
• No eyewear fogging
• Soft inner lining
• FDA Cleared, NIOSH Approved Surgical N95 Respirator • Fluid Resistant – 120 mm HG
• Meets CDC guidelines for TB exposure control
• Individually packaged for hygienic handling
1 x Box of 50 Masks
All respiratory and safety equipment, regardless of approval, should not be used without prior medical sign-off by a certified physician. No respirator sold by Peke Safety is suitable for asbestos remediation.