This respirator has been approved as a NIOSH N95 filtering facepiece respirator, for use in healthcare settings, as a Surgical N95 Respirator conforming to recognized standards for biocompatibility, flammability, and fluid resistance.
Up to 50% lower breathing resistance compared to many molded N95 designs.
NIOSH N95 provides at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles.
• Extremely low breathing resistance of 4.1mm H2O inhalation and 5.1mm exhalation- you hardly notice you’re wearing an N95 respirator
• Latex-free synthetic rubber head straps for comfortable tension profile
• Staple-free smoothness
• No eyewear fogging
• Soft inner lining
• FDA Cleared, NIOSH Approved Surgical N95 Respirator • Fluid Resistant – 120 mm HG
• Meets CDC guidelines for TB exposure control
• Individually packaged for hygienic handling
1 x Box of 50 Masks
No respirator sold by Peke Safety is suitable for asbestos remediation.
All respiratory and safety equipment, regardless of approval, should not be used without prior medical sign-off by a certified physician.
You might also like
The unique design was clumsy to put on at first, but after a couple masks you master it. I found the design to be more adaptable to different head/face shapes than many of the other more traditional design. Most comfortable mask I've tried so far. I would higly recommend giving these masks a try.