The CleanAIR HEPA PAPR integrates a powerful motor fan into a modular, lightweight, waist-mounted form factor and combines it with a HEPA filter and either a CA3 Helmet or Unimask.
CleanAIR HEPA PAPR provides efficient protection against harmful organic particles such as dust, smoke, fumes and fibers. It is equipped with Li-Ion battery, electronic control that guarantees constant airflow, an LED control panel, and advanced system for warning the user in the event of blockage or drop in power. All the relevant
- With Unimask: offers the highest level of breathing protection with enhanced inner airflow regulation and a visor with excellent optical and mechanical features make this universal light face shield a true leader of its class. UniMask is light (just 380 g) and offers excellent user´s comfort – the inner airflow regulation allows the user to set direction and intensity of the air to be delivered to the face or directly into the breathing zone. Unimask provides a comfortable soft textile face seal along with the visor that provides clear and undisturbed view of the highest quality (class 1 according to EN 166), high mechanical resistance and anti-fog coating. UniMask is easy to use and all spare parts are quickly and easily removable which enables fast and simple maintenance.
- With CA3 Helmet: designed according to the EN 166 standard, which protects the wearer against the impact of medium energy particles and an NPF of 50. It is also suitable in dusty environments where neck and shoulder protection is not needed, grinding and other surface finishing operations, building industry.
- With CA40G Helmet: features a combination of a grinding visor (250 x 150mm) and safety helmet for use in highly demanding environments. The wide curved polycarbonate visor features anti-fog coating and the helmet provides an NPF of 50.
information is clearly visible on the newly designed LED control panel.
- HEPA particulate filter that filters at 99.1% efficiency down to .1 microns.
- Delivers five levels of adjustable airflow between 170 and 240 LPM
- Operates for 10 hours on a single charge
- Weighs less than 2 lbs
1 x CleanAir Pro Blower Unit, 1 x CleanAir HEPA Filter, 1 x Comfort Belt, 1 x CA3 Polycarbonate Headpiece, 1 x CleanAir Quickconnect Hose, 1 x Battery, 1 x Airflow indicator Certified to EN 12941 TH3.
|Weight||880 g (including battery|
170 – 240 lpm
|Alarm||audio and visual|
|Operation/Charging Time||< 10 / < 5 h|
|Battery||Li-Ion 7,2 V / 5,2 Ah|
|Certification||EN 12941 TH3|
Still have questions? contact us
Products that do not list an explicit NIOSH or ANSI approval on our website do not carry such an approval and should not be used in OSHA regulated environments without the expressed, written approval of a qualified safety manager or local representative of OSHA.
No respirator sold by Peke Safety is suitable for asbestos remediation.
All respiratory and safety equipment, regardless of approval, should not be used without prior medical sign-off by a certified physician.
You might also like
Bought this as working with exotic wood was beginning to cause respiratory issues. Now I can work full days in the shop and no congestion, no coughing, and no other respiratory issues!
Super light weight, easy to setup and wear. Aside from not having congestion and sneezing fits, it’s easy to forget the hood is on!