The Airboss Individual Decon Shower provides for the effective decontamination of single casualties as well as members of emergency response teams returning from a shift in the hot zone.
As a special consideration for decon teams, the Individual incorporates a tall profile to accommodate the proper gross decontamination of personnel donning fully encapsulated chemical suits. The system can be set up by only one person in just minutes.
The Airboss Individual Decon Shower is a stand-alone articulating decon shower. All individual components available separately.
- External articulating frame manufactured from corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum
- Design facilitates rapid deployment as the shelter can operate with 30% of frame missing or broken
- UV stable, fire retardant and chemical resistant fabric on interior that protects exterior frame from contaminants and expedites cleanup
- Thermostatic temperature valve and gauge for easy water temperature management
- Integrated interior berm covers entire floor of decon area and contains the waste water runoff
- On / off capable shower nozzles on interior fabric saturate patients with 360º of spray
Length: 5.5 ft (1.68 m), Width: 5.25 ft (1.6 m), Height: 7.42 ft (2.26 m)
Length: 5.5 ft (1.68 m), Width: 6.92 ft (2.11 m), Height: 8.25 ft (2.51 m)
Width: 2.17 ft (660 mm), Height: 2.17 ft (660 mm), Depth: 2.17 ft (660 mm)
55 Lbs (24.96 Kgs)
95 Lbs (43.09 Kgs)