BioPro Advanced Pathogen Suit
Contact to order
The BioPro Advanced suit is a designed to provide protection for first responders dealing with potentially infectious patients, biological pathogens, and chemical spill incidents in hospital and field environments. Constructed from ChemMax 2 material, the BioPro Advanced features chain-stitched seams heat sealed with tape paired with liquid proof zippers and a double storm flap to prevent liquid penetration in accordance with ASTM F739 testing standards.
For further reduction of contamination risk during use, this suit features a push fit glove system and attached 15-mil Nitrile gloves as well as integrated foot covers and boot flaps. This means that no additional taping is required to provide a liquid and splash-proof barrier for the wearer.
Each BioPro Advanced suit features sealed seams and comes in either hooded or neck dam configurations. Both variants feature a liquid proof zipper with a functional, Velcro double storm flap. Neck dam variant is designed to be matched with a powered air respirator and features a MicroMax NS lining around the collar. The hooded suit features a rear-entry zipper with a long pull tab to reduce chance of self-contamination during suit removal process.
- Sealed seams chain-stitched through all layers for a clean finished edge
- Integrated sock boots with boot flapsIntegrated 11-mil nitrile gloves and push-fit glove system, requiring no taping
- Double storm flap to reinforce suit zipper’s liquid seal on both hooded and neck dam variants
- Comfort color made from MicroMax material (neck dam version)
- Respirator-fit hood on the neck dam variants