Airboss CBRN IsoPod Isolation Stretcher
The CBRN IsoPod Isolation Stretcher is designed for use by military organizations around the to facilitate the extraction of casualties that have been exposed to highly toxic contaminants and chemical weapons.
This containment stretcher is constructed from CBRN-rated PVC materials and 16-gauge clear vinyl, both of which prevent penetration by particulate, gaseous vapor, or liquid contaminants from both inside and outside the stretcher. Nine 4” circumference glove ports facilitate direct interaction with the patient by medical personnel and sealed pass-through ports allow for the use of heartrate and oxygen monitoring equipment. A calibrated, rechargeable blower unit provides 12 air exchanges an hour while in use, delivering filtered air through 2 HEPA filters and extracting through a single M96 chemical canister. The CBRN IsoPod Isolation stretcher also features a unique switching system, allowing for M96 canisters to be swapped while in use.
The CBRN IsoPod Isolation Stretcher unit ships collapsed and requires minimal assembly prior to use. Includes a carrying bag, all required hoses, and one complete set of filters.
- Heavy duty and puncture resistant CBRN rated construction materials
- Blower system provides more than 12 air exchanges per hour
- Equipped with a 4 CFM blower with rechargeable Li‐Ion battery and charger
- Pass thru ports to allow objects into system
- Ports to allow IV, Oxygen and other lines access to the patient
- A liquid-tight zipper that extends the length of system
- Includes a restraint strap system to secure the patient during transport
- Two ﬂexible arches allowing voluminous work and patient space
- Full-width side windows for easy viewing