Lakeland Level A Hazmat Suit
Manufactured to both NFPA 1991 and CE Type 1 requirements, the Lakeland Level A Interceptor fully encapsulated hazmat suit offers superior performance and patented garment features that have been proven over a broad range of chemical challenges in a wide range of environments for both military and civilian customers.
Available in a variety of fully-encapsulating configurations, the Level A hazmat suit provides top-level gas, vapor, aerosol, liquid, or particulate protection. The Level A also passes the limited chemical flash fire protection for escape and liquefied gas protection option for NFPA 1991.
- Patented ShurSeal Teflon visor process permanently seals visor into the suit with no sewing involved so that liquids can not penetrate the visor edge
- Available in NFPA 1991 and CE Type 1 certified ensembles
- Teflon outer layer on visor prevents impairment of vision due to chemical contact
- Seams sealed for maximum protection
- All NFPA certified interceptor ensembles include OnGuard HazProof boots and storage bag
- The ONEGlove® system consists of a Hazmat glove which has a Kevlar® outer glove, Nomex® inner glove and a Fluoropolymer barrier film. Standard on NFPA versions – ONEGlove can be added to other styles