DTAPS C2 Chemical Coverall
Contact to order
The DTAPS C2 chemical coverall offers the second level of barrier protection within Peke Safety’s Disposable Toxicological Agent Protective System (DTAPS) line of protective clothing, focused on operational protection from biological pathogens and available as a training companion for our DTAPS C1 suits.
Bringing with it unparalleled strength and softness, the C2 chemical coverall is constructed of ChemMAX 2 film with a DOW Saranex 23P film on two layers of a bi-component spun bond non-woven substrate. This unique design provides protection against a broad range of industrial chemicals during such applications as chemical mixing and handling, environmental clean-up, pharmaceutical manufacturing, spray painting, and hazardous materials remediation and response.
The DTAPS C2 features a custom neck dam that minimizes vapor intrusion into the coverall, along with elastic wrists and ankles.
- ChemMax 2 passes all ISO-16603 and ISO-16604 material testing requirements
- Heat-sealed seams provide liquid-proof protection
- Barrier protection from gases, water vapor, and aromas
- Chemical resistance from most acids, bases, foods, pharmaceuticals, and alcohols
- Protection level remains unaffected by high-humidity environments