Force 8 Half-mask Respirators
The JSP Force 8 with Typhoon valve is a twin cartridge half mask offering superior protection and low breathing resistance in a thoughtfully designed form factor. The Force 8’s a 4-point suspension harness features quick release buckles and the mask is made with a durable thermoplastic rubber offering a superior fit to most face shapes. It is suitable for use in a variety of applications, everything from working with hardwoods to working with chemical solvents, paints including aerosols, and lacquers.
Peke Safety offers the force 8 with three filter types, including the innovative “Press to Check” filter variation that allows the user to check for a tight face seal by pressing on attached filters while wearing the mask prior to use. For full details on filter protection factors, please download the JSP Filter Selection Guide.
- Durable thermoplastic rubber mask for superior fit to most face shapes
- Fully adjustable 4-point cradle suspension ensuring an effective facial fit
- Reflective strips create increased visibility in low-light environments for added safety
- Low resistance Typhoon exhalation valve for easy breathing, with stable mask configuration
- Cost effective Force™ 8 filters available with low profile angle for minimum visual impairment