Onguard Hazmax CBRN Boots
Onguard HAZMAX CBRN boots are chemically resistant, anti-static footwear with an integral steel toe cap and vulcanized rubber sole for superior slip resistance.
Considered the standard for footwear across industrial and first responder applications, the Hazmat boot is certified to EN 13832-3, conforms to EN 943-1 for chemical protective clothing, and meets the requirements of NFPA 1991 for chemical vapor protection. Peke has sold these boots to customers around the world for industrial, military, and medical applications and can confidently state that no other product on the market meeds the standard of construction and longevity of these boots both during use and when left in storage for extended periods.
Available in sizes 6 to 13.
- Integrated 200 Joule Epoxy coated Steel Toe cap complies with ASTM F2413-05 and CSA Z195
- Exceeds CSA standards for Dielectric Footwear
- Meets NFPA 1991, 2005 edition for chemical and bio-chemical permeation resistance
- Kick-off lug for ease of removal while wearing gloves / PPE
- Built-in extra shin protection, ankle guard, and comfort insole (removable and machine washable)
- Cut off band for height adjustment
- REACH Compliant
- Black vulcanized rubber sole for maximum grip – provides slip resistance performance twice that required by EN 13287 SRA and SATRA TM144 standards
- CE marked on the shaft with date and year of manufacture