Airboss Pediatric Isopod
Contact to order
Pediatric Isopod is based on the isolation stretcher of choice for EMS, hospital, and military organizations around the world and is designed specifically for the transportation of infants and children who are suffering from highly infectious diseases or compromised immune systems. The containment stretcher is constructed from 18 oz. PVC and 16-gauge clear vinyl, which prevents penetration by particulate, gaseous vapor, or liquid contaminants, from both inside and outside the stretcher. Multiple 4” circumference glove ports allow for interaction with the patient by medical personnel and a calibrated, rechargeable blower unit provides 12 air exchanges an hour while in use, pulling air into the bag through 2 HEPA filters and extracting it through a single M96 chemical canister.
The Pediatric Isopod unit ships collapsed and requires minimal assembly prior to use. Includes a carrying bag, all required hoses, and one set of filters.
- Heavy duty and puncture resistant
- Greater than 12 air exchanges per hour
- Equipped with a 4 CFM blower with rechargeable Li‐Ion battery and charger
- Pass thru ports to allow objects into system
- Ports to allow IV, Oxygen and other lines access to the patient
- Full-width side windows for easy viewing