Portable EMAT Systems
The EMAT-5T (Emergency Medical Air Technology) unit uniquely integrates patented technology with high-quality HVAC equipment to form a single, capable package with unmatched capability for medical isolation, field hospital deployments, and command and control when working in highly contaminated environments.
The system works to create either positive pressure “protective isolation” or negative pressure “medical isolation,” utilizing HEPA filtration and UltraViolet germicidal irradiation to capture, contain and neutralize all biological contaminants. In addition, the EMAT 5T system exceeds CDC guidelines for air changes when utilized within an isolation area of the appropriate size.
EMAT 5T units are extremely durable, all-weather capable, and can be configured to single phase or three phase electrical wiring standards as needed.
- Negative pressure medical isolation for portable field hospitals
- Positive pressure biological collective protection for portable field hospitals
- Mid to large scale medical isolation for healthcare
- Post-event decontamination response
- Odor abatement and air quality monitoring
- Smoke removal and particulate filtration