RapidPro® MED-3 Bariatric Stretcher
Contact to order
The RapidPro MED-3 Portable Bariatric Stretcher is a heavy-duty, collapsible transport device designed for the medical transport of larger, non-ambulatory patients.
More functional and user-friendly than similar bariatric options on the market, the RapidPro® MED-3 provides emergency medical personnel with multiple, reinforced grab points, fluid resistant vinyl, and a highly rigid structure of reinforced poplar slats. The stretcher is ideal for extractions from enclosed spaces and the upper levels of buildings by first responders.
The RapidPro MED-3 collapses for easy transport on an ambulance or support vehicle and can be deployed in a matter of seconds. All straps and handles are user replaceable without the need for tools.
- Rigid poly handles feature a heavy-duty, ergonomic design that allows for easier transport while providing increased hand comfort
- Buckle configuration allows for even strap adjustment from center to maintain ideal patient positioning on stretcher
- ALL buckles are completely field replaceable – No unstitching and re-stitching required
- Reinforced with 2” seat belt webbing between side handles across bottom to accommodate increased loads
- Extra thick slats provide greater rigidity and minimize bowing
- Slat pocket openings on bottom of stretcher to allow for easier decontamination
- Resists fluid, moisture, and stains; easily cleaned with neutral
soap and lukewarm water
- Specially formulated antimicrobial protection for life of fabric from organisms that degrade, stain, or impart odors