RapidPro 3-Line 10 Decon Shower System
Contact to order
The 3-line Decon Shower System is the premier articulating decon shower solution for responding to a large-scale decontamination scenario. With three (3) lanes available for use, it is possible to decontaminate men, women, and non-ambulatory patients in separate lanes. Each lane features four ergononmic hand sprayers, and the system ships with a matching berm and appropriately sized patient conveyor system. The 3-line decon shower system is deployable in under two (2) minutes using four (4) trained personnel, and can reach operational capability in under six (6) minutes.
The RapidPro 3 Line series of shelters are large-scale decontamination shelters designed to handle ambulatory and non-ambulatory patients separately with the added benefit of private lanes for ambulatory male and female patients. For reasons of cultural sensitivity, many disaster response planners prefer to have the option of separating male and female patients in order to increase likelihood of patient acceptability. The additional lane also allows for more rapid processing of contaminated people, allowing your response teams to more effectively manage large crowds and maintain control of the situation.
3-line Decon Shower System is available a single size. 3-line Decon Shower System does not include a water management system.
- External articulating frame with corrosion resistant anodized aluminum
- Design facilitates rapid deployment as the shelter can operate with 30% of frame missing or broken
- UV stable, fire retardant and chemical resistant fabric on interior that protects exterior frame from contaminants and expedites cleanup
- Thermostatic temperature valve and gauge for easy water temperature management
- Integrated interior berm covers entire floor of decon area and contains the waste water runoff
- On/Off capable shower nozzles on interior fabric saturate patients with 360º of spray
- Storage size is 45″ x 45″ x 45″ making it extremely space efficient