RapidPro 2-Line 1 Decon Shower System
Individual Decontamination Shelter Shower System for effective decontamination of a single ambulatory person. The shelter incorporates a tall profile to accommodate individuals fully outfitted in PPE. Unique articulating frame allows the shelter to shrink down to small footprint for storage, and is constructed from corrosion resistant aircraft-grade anodized aluminum rods. All necessary accessories for the decontamination of a single individual and containment of waste water come included with the system.
The most effective use of a single-person decon shelter is for the decontamination of response workers who are exiting the cold zone after working within the primary decon shower as a part of the primary cleanup effort. This system can also be deployed as a part of a response kit for VIPs thanks to its compact size, provided there is a standard water source near by. System will work with standard water pressure from a garden hose.
System is available in a variety of skin colors and can be further customized to meet your requirements.
- External articulating frame with corrosion resistant anodized aluminum
- Design facilitates rapid deployment as the shelter can operate with 30% of frame missing or broken
- UV stable, fire retardant and chemical resistant fabric on interior that protects exterior frame from contaminants and expedites cleanup
- Stores to 26” x 26” x 26”. Space efficient for facilities with limited space
- Thermostatic temperature valve and gauge for easy water temperature management
- Integrated interior berm covers entire floor of decon area and contains the waste water runoff
- On/Off capable shower nozzles on interior fabric saturate patients with 360º of spray