Industry Use: woodworking, chimney, woodturning, landscaping, building inspection, stone masonry, animal handling, painting, finishing
The Force 8 half-mask with typhoon valve is a twin cartridge respirator offering superior protection and low breathing resistance in a thoughtfully designed form factor. The half-mask features a 4-point suspension harness with quick release buckles and is constructed from a durable thermoplastic rubber offering a superior fit for most face shapes. It is suitable for use in a variety of applications, everything from working with hardwoods to working with chemical solvents, paints including aerosols, and lacquers.
Available with ABEK1P3 acid gas cartridges.
- Durable thermoplastic rubber mask for superior fit to most face shapes
- Fully adjustable 4-point cradle suspension ensuring an effective facial fit
- Reflective strips create increased visibility in low-light environments for added safety
- Low resistance Typhoon exhalation valve for easy breathing, with stable mask configuration
- Cost effective Force™ 8 filters available with low profile angle for minimum visual impairment
Products that do not list an explicit NIOSH approval on our website do not carry such an approval and should not be used in OSHA regulated environments without the expressed, written approval of a qualified safety manager or local representative of OSHA. All respiratory and safety equipment, regardless of approval, should not be used without prior medical sign-off by a certified physician.