The PureFlo ESM+ PF50 NIOSH PAPR all-in-one, self-contained head mounted powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) is designed for light duty applications including pharmaceutical, chemical, laboratory and healthcare industries. In addition to all of the features of the standard PureFlo system, the ESM+ adds a refined built-in Electronic System Management (ESM) and includes an LED status indicator and audible alarm which monitors airﬂow to alert the wearer of low ﬂow, low battery and need for filter change.
The PureFlo ESM + PF50 PAPR P-Series is compliant with CSA Z94.4‐11 and its face shield is certified by SEI (Safety Equipment Institute) as conforming to the requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015, American National Standard for Occupational and Educational Personal Eye and Face Protection Devices.
Due to the various configuration options available contingent on the specifics of application, this is a custom order product.
For More information, please check out the instructional videos from our partner Gentex below:
No respirator sold by Peke Safety is suitable for asbestos remediation.
All respiratory and safety equipment, regardless of approval, should not be used without prior medical sign-off by a certified physician.
- No trailing leads, hoses or cables for maximum mobility, reliability and less maintenance
- No belt mounted blower unit required which improves comfort and makes the PAPR ideal for use with a range of protective workwear.
- The unique air circulation system creates a smooth continuous ﬂow of air that draws air from surrounding environment through ﬁlter located at rear of helmet.
- The advanced electronics package within the ESM+ continually monitors all functions and provides a self-diagnostic system check to ensure proper functioning.
- The improved electronics also provide an increased flow rate at 8.1 CFM / 230 LPM.
- Contains a fully capsuled blower module with a single 7-way IP67 connector between the sidebars and blower/motor unit with a standard internal on/off switch, in addition to having an external power switch option like the standard ESM.
- Adjustable ﬂame retardant Neck Cape, when sealed, creates self-contained positive pressure environment, providing additional protection to the lower face and neck area.
- APF of 1000 shown by a Simulated Workplace Protection Factor (SWPF) study.
- Wide vision face-shield manufactured from high impact-resistant polycarbonate with anti-mist and anti-scratch coating. The securely sealed shield provides protection against impact, high impact (ANSI Z87+) and splashes.
- Quick Release Headband makes the product simple to clean and allows the helmet to be adjusted quickly and easily for different head sizes and shapes; achieving optimum comfort, balance and ﬁt.
- Cable clamps securely connect cables to the sidebars for added relief of strain.
- Redesigned PCB with new electronics board and an altitude sensor which adjusts automatically.
- Enhanced Blower/Motor assembly includes:
- Integrated on/off switch with optional external on/off
- Sealed electronics enclosure requires less maintenance and improves reliability
- No user serviceable parts
- Decreased fan vibration which provides a quieter experience for the wearer
- 5 cell battery pack
- Air duct profiled for low pressure drop, improved energy efficiency, directed into the shell comb, air will follow the inside of the shell into the breathing zone
- Vent patch and audible warning sounder outlet
PureFlo ESM + PF50 NIOSH PAPR Specifications
Face shield / Eye Protection Approval
ANSI/IDEA Z87.1:2015 Impact Rated (Z87+)
HEPA (HE) or HEPA/HF/HC w/ Nuisance OV PRotection
3.657 Lbs (w/ filters and batteries)
Assigned Protection Factor
1000 (w/ Neck Cape)
Head Size Range
6 3/8" to 7 7/8" (54-61 CM)
110V/240V AC/50 or 60 Hz/200 mA
5 Cell Nickel Metal Hydride 6v (2.2 Ah Pack)
Up to 7 hours w/ 2 batteries
2.5 Hrs from 0 charge