The Airboss 2-Line 8 Decontamination Shelter provides two shower lines for the effective decontamination of multiple ambulatory or non-ambulatory casualties as well as larger emergency response teams.
Small undress and redress areas at each end accommodate the pre-shower doffing of contaminated clothing and post-shower donning of clean clothing inside the shelter. The System can be set up by only two to four people in just minutes for rapid deployment when every second counts.
The Airboss 2-Line 8 Decon Shower is a stand-alone articulating decon shower. All individual components available separately. System consults available.
- External articulating frame manufactured from corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum
- Design facilitates rapid deployment as the shelter can operate with 30% of frame missing or broken
- UV stable, fire retardant and chemical resistant fabric on interior that protects exterior frame from contaminants and expedites cleanup
- Thermostatic temperature valve and gauge for easy water temperature management
- Integrated interior berm covers entire floor of decon area and contains the waste water runoff
- On / off capable shower nozzles on interior fabric saturate patients with 360º of spray
Length: 19.75 ft (6.02 m), Width: 8.17 ft (2.49 m), Height: 7.25 ft (2.21 m)
Length: 19.75 ft (6.02 m), Width: 9.83 ft (3 m), Height: 8.08 ft (2.46 m)
Width: 3.33 ft (1.02 m), Height: 3.33 ft (1.02 m), Depth: 3.33 ft (1.02 m)
145 Lbs (65.77 Kgs)
320 Lbs (145.15 Kgs)