JSP Powercap Active IP
The JSP PowerCap Active IP is a low-profile positive pressure respirator with built-in head impact-resistance that is intended to provide respiratory protection from particulate contaminants while alleviating the discomfort caused by traditional half masks. Suitable for a wide variety of light industrial, farming, contracting, and hobbyist applications, the JSP PowerCap Active IP is uniquely designed to be as lightweight and compact as a baseball cap and excels in tight spaces and other working environments where freedom of movement is critical and trailing tubes and cables can present a hazard. Positive pressure means that fit testing is not required and that full protection factors are afforded to those with beards and other facial hair.
The respirator features an impact-resistant face shield making it ideal for tasks where flying debris is a concern. Supplied P2 filter cartridges remove dust and other airborne contaminants with 98% efficiency down to .003 microns while air is moved across the face with a flow rate of 160 liters per minute. This exceeds the requirements of an N95 particulate face mask.
Unit ships with face visor, two P2 filter cartridges, one rechargeable 8-hr battery pack, and battery charging dock. Optional accessories including disposable peel-off visor protectors, replacement battery packs, replacement visors, and replacement face seals are available.
- Positive airflow prevents visor from fogging up while in use
- Excels in dusty environments, farming, and in light industrial applications including woodworking, animal handling, construction, general contracting, and chimney maintenance
- Impact face shield provides added protection from flying particles
- HE2 Filters and rechargeable battery packs are swappable for extended unit life expectancy
- Modular design allows for complete disassembly and cleaning