The Airboss Articulating Collapsible Litter Conveyor utilizes a lightweight articulating frame fashioned from anodized, corrosion-resistant aluminum and high-strength plastic nodes to provide rapid deployment of conveyor to transport non-ambulatory casualties. The conveyor is 12' long has a weight capacity of 275 lbs (124 Kgs) and can be set up in seconds, saving valuable time for those patients suffering from critical injuries
This conveyor set is meant to be paired with a transfer board, which utilizes guide system to ensure patient stability throughout the decontamination process, and can be used with any Airboss Decontamination Shelter System.
Our shelters are used in over 30 countries and 45 states in the USA by 1st responders and military bases.
Still have questions? contact us
- Self-lubricating, non-corrosive rollers provide years of reliable use
- Scissor-frame technology allows the conveyor to straddle any containment basin sidewall so that decontamination can take place and waste water is captured
- Velcro “tongue” system to link sections together and customize the system to any length
- Made from anodized aluminum and stainless steel hardware to withstand contaminants
- Open frame and slotted transfer board allow for easy flow through of contaminated water
- Includes nylon stabilizer straps, stabilizer plate, velcro connection straps on each end, transport bag
Airboss Articulating Litter Conveyor Specifications
90 Lbs (40.82 Kgs)
.66' (.5m) W x 12' (3.66m) L x 2.83' (.86m) H