The CleanAir Pro PAPR system is a new generation of powered air purifying respirator combining a waist-mounted CleanAir 2F blower unit with the option of 3 different head piece configurations, providing user-selectable air flow rates and an ability to excel in dusty environments where surface finishing and grinding are your main focus.
The CleanAir Pro PAPR will run for 10 hours on a single charge and is equipped with a variable flow-rate motor that can be set to draw up up to 235 liters of air a minute through the headpiece. Included P3 filters (HE2 equivalent) are suitable for use against a wide range of organic solid particles, including liquid and solid aerosols like dust, smoke, fibers, toxic and non-toxic fumes, bacteria, and viruses at 99.95% efficiency. Chemical combination filters are available as an add on listed under filters and spares.
The CleanAir Pro blower unit meets IP65 standards for ingress protection and features a unique automatic closing system that prevents unwanted contamination of the unit by particles while the filters are being changed, making it ideal for heavy duty applications. The integrated full color display clearly shows all the relevant information needed and is easily operated with gloved hands.
The CleanAir Pro PAPR system is interoperable with a wide range of filters and components listed under filters and spares.
- With CA3 Helmet: designed according to the EN 166 standard, which protects the wearer against the impact of medium energy particles and an NPF of 50. It is also suitable in dusty environments where neck and shoulder protection is not needed, grinding and other surface finishing operations, building industry.
- With CA4 Hood: provides respiratory, ear and head protection in a single lightweight package. The wide panoramic visor features an anti-fog coating and NPF of 50. The CA4 can be used in all dusty environments where safety helmet is required: namely in building industry, surface finishing operations and other heavy industrial environments.
- With CA40G Helmet: features a combination of a grinding visor (250 x 150mm) and safety helmet for use in highly demanding environments. The wide curved polycarbonate visor features anti-fog coating and the helmet provides an NPF of 50.
- Modular, allowing for head pieces and filters to be swapped depending on applications
- Delivers five levels of adjustable airflow between 120 and 235 LPM Operates for 10 hours on a single charge using standard Li-Ion battery
1 x Chemical 2F Blower Unit w/ TFT Full - Color Display, 1 x Headpiece, 1 x Decontaminable with Hypalon Belt, 2 x Particulate Filters (P3), 1 x Battery Charger, 1 x Airflow Indicator
|Dimension||240mm/ 110mm / 120mm|
|Airflow||adjustable 120 -235 lpm|
< 10 / < 3 h standard battery
< 20 / < 5,5 h Heavy Duty battery
|Battery||Li-Ion 14,4 V / 2,6 Ah (standard battery)|
EN 12941 TH3
EN 12942 TM3
Ingress protection IP64/IP65/IP68
P3 filters certified to EN143, EN12941, EN12942. Ingress protection IP64/IP65/IP68.
Products that do not list an explicit NIOSH or ANSI approval on our website do not carry such an approval and should not be used in OSHA regulated environments without the expressed, written approval of a qualified safety manager or local representative of OSHA.
No respirator sold by Peke Safety is suitable for asbestos remediation.
All respiratory and safety equipment, regardless of approval, should not be used without prior medical sign-off by a certified physician.